We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pork is passed through the mincer together with the onion.
Choose the meat more breaded with fat, so that the meatballs do not come out too dry.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Drain the juice well and add over the meat.
Add the two eggs, spices and salt and mix well until smooth.
Leave to cool for 30 minutes, to blend the flavors, then shape the meatballs that go through a little breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil.
Turn from side to side until evenly browned on all sides.
They are then removed in a sieve to drain the excess fat from them.
They are served as appetizers, hot or cold.
We especially like it warm, with mustard.
Homemade pork sausages - real, very tasty and flavorful!
Tasty and flavorful sausages made of pork. For the homemade sausage recipe you need mats. You can find them in supermarkets that are already cleaned and salted. You can also ask at the market in the meat hall. The intestines can be frozen and then used for homemade salami.
-1.2 kg of pork (lean back) + 200-300 gr of bacon or 1.5 kg of neck (and do not add bacon)
-2 large heads of garlic
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-100 ml of ice-cold water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the meat and bacon (with the rind, if it is tasty, or without) cubes 1 * 1 cm.
2. Add the garlic given through the press or pass it through the small grater, salt and black pepper.
3. Pour cold water and mix the ingredients very well for about 10 minutes. You will notice that the mince becomes more sticky and maintains its shape well.
4.Wash the mats on the inside with salt several times.
5. Place an intestine on the sausage tube, keeping the end long.
6. Turn on the shredder and let all the air out of it.
7. After the meat reaches the intestine, tie it and fill it completely.
Advice. Do not overfill the intestines so that they do not crack during cooking.
8. Cut the intestine and make a knot or use thread.
9. If you find a damaged part of the intestine, then loosen the necessary part of the sausages, remove the meat and tie the knot to the place where the mat is broken.
10. Form a circle and tie the ends together.
11.Then tie the sides of the circle, but not tightly so that it does not crack the intestine, and prick its surface with a toothpick in several places, on both sides, so that it does not crack during cooking.
12. Put the sausages in a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 5 hours.
13. Boil a saucepan with water, add salt, bay leaves and sausages.
14. Boil the sausages for about 20 minutes, taking care that the water temperature does not exceed 80-85 ° С, ie the water should not boil.
15. Allow the sausages to cool until they dry a little on the surface, or wipe them with kitchen towels.
16. Fry the sausages in the pan with oil for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Everything that is made in the house is tasty! And these sausages are just amazing!
Meatballs & # 8211 appetizer
- 500 g meat (beef and pork mixture)
- 2 slices of bagel
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 or
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 1 grated carrot (optional)
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
Pass the meat through the mincer together with the onion, boiled potato and carrot (optional). Add the crushed garlic, finely chopped parsley, egg, slices of bread soaked in water and squeezed well, salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything very well.
From the obtained composition, model the small, round meatballs (like hairs), which are passed through flour and fried in hot oil, until they are browned heartily.
Meat check or meat check, is a recipe absolutely delicious, made from fine meat paste and spices. It's like a fine Parisian, but made only of meat, without chemicals. It is wonderfully tasty, it is cut into thin slices, it is perfect as an appetizer and at the nicest table, but also in sandwiches & # 128578, it is very good looking and it doesn't even cost much.
I do this sometimes Meat check, because it saves me a lot at breakfast. When I was at home in Romania and had children at school, it was great in sandwiches for school snacks. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Don't grind, please, yes, I buy meat from the store, but because I prepare all kinds of goodies at home, I also reduce the E's that are used for the dishes in the store. I invite you to browse my album with Smoked recipes, where you will find all kinds of homemade goodies, even on the block. And I still have recipes to write. & # 128578 You will find recipes for salami, sausages of various kinds, kaizer, gusa, pancetta, beef pastrami, sheep, poultry and many more.
500 g of minced beef
1 egg, 1 finely chopped onion
2 cloves crushed garlic
2 tablespoons white breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon broth, 1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped green dill
1 tablespoon chopped green parsley
Salt, pepper to taste
First of all, I recommend you to buy more tender beef, especially if you are going to prepare meatballs in the oven. The recipe is very simple: mix all the above ingredients with the beef, until everything becomes a compact paste. Then line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and grease it with oil. Form the guitars with a wet hand and place them on the tray. Put them in the hot oven for 20-30 minutes. You can serve them with a red sauce with a fluffy mashed potato. Good appetite!
The tastiest Kaizer from pork breast, ribs, bacon! A simple recipe!
Homemade kaizer, prepared from pork breast, without chemicals or preservatives. A traditional meat-based appetizer recipe for a festive meal!
YOU WILL NEED:
- coarse or sea salt
-1-2 teaspoons ground black pepper
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1.Take a glass bowl or any other bowl and sprinkle salt on the base.
2. Cut the meat into 2 not too large pieces. Season the meat very well with salt, massaging it on all sides. Use coarse salt or sea salt.
3. Cover the dish with a 4-layer cloth or gauze.
Advice: Use sterile cloth or gauze the sterile one will smell of medicine.
4. Store the meat in the refrigerator for 3 days. Every day, morning and evening, turn the meat on all sides. Remove the juice accumulated at the base of the bowl. If you don't think it's salty enough, then sprinkle with more salt.
5. After 3 days, take the dish out of the fridge and check that the meat looks good. Then wash each piece very well under cold water. After you have washed the meat well, transfer it back to the bowl and let it sit in cold water for another hour.
6. After 1 hour, remove the meat from the bowl and very well wipe it with paper towels to remove all the moisture.
Advice: Do not leave the meat on a paper towel, as it will soften and take on the meat.
7. On each piece put the grated or grated garlic. Massage very well so that the garlic penetrates the meat. Sprinkle with ground black pepper and season with pepper mixture. Massage the meat on all sides.
8. Put the meat in a cling film and put it in the freezer for 0.5-1 hour. The kaizer can be consumed. If you want to keep the meat longer, then keep it in the freezer. It is easy to cut and tastes impeccable.
Fish & # 8211 meatballs are much tastier than pork or chicken
The other day I tried a new recipe for fish meatballs. I liked what came out so much that from now on I will only make meatballs. I will no longer use chicken breast or pork.
- 500 gr fillets of cod, 2 onions
- 2 digits, 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of parsley, 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons semolina
- Breadcrumbs and sunflower oil (for frying)
Method of preparation:
If the fish is frozen, let it thaw, then dry it well with a paper towel. After the fish has thawed, it should weigh 500 grams.
We put the fish through a meat grinder. Peel an onion and grate it. Put the chopped onion and fish in a bowl.
Soak the buns in water. After they have softened well, we squeeze them and add them to the bowl of fish. Then add eggs.
Rinse the parsley and chop it (it does not have to be finely chopped). We add it to the bowl with fish, onions, buns and eggs. Season with pepper, salt and then add 2 tablespoons of semolina. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
From the resulting mixture we will form the meatballs with slightly wet hands. We put the meatballs in breadcrumbs.
Put sunflower oil in a pan and wait for it to warm up. After the oil has heated up, we can put the meatballs in the pan and fry them until they are well browned on both sides.
Remove the meatballs from the pan and place them on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Pork and beef meatballs
Everyone makes meatballs, it's nothing complicated, nothing out of the ordinary. They are just the ideal solution when you have too little pork and beef left in the fridge and you don't know what to do quickly and well. Next to them we can serve garnishes of all kinds: puree, french fries, vegetables, we eat them with pasta or rice, we make sandwiches.
250 g pork
250 g beef
1 slice of bagel type bread
1 small potato the size of an egg
2 cloves garlic
dill or parsley
4 tablespoons flour for rolling meatballs
Finely chop the onion in oil. We put the meat, the bread soaked in water, the potato, the onion and the garlic through the mincer. Add the chopped greens, egg, season with salt and pepper and mix the meat paste until smooth.
We shape meat balls between the palms moistened with water, which we flatten a little. We put them in flour and put them on a plate, first preparing all the meatballs, then we start frying them in hot oil.
Fry the meatballs on both sides in hot oil until well browned, over the entire surface.
We serve them hot, but they go very well and cold. I like them hot when I take them out of the pan
Baked pork - simple, but extremely tasty!
The appetizing piece of meat is marinated in brine and baked in foil, which is why it comes out tender, juicy and very fragrant. Pork prepared according to this recipe is perfect for any holiday: you can serve it hot & # 8211 as a main course, or cold - as an appetizer.
-1 kg pork (neck, chop)
-2 tablespoons spices (such as "for meat" or "for pork")
-1-2 teaspoons of granulated garlic.
-1 tablespoons herbs from Provence
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash and dry the pork.
2. Pour the water into a saucepan, bring it to the boil, then add the herbs of provence, salt and bay leaves. Remove the mixture from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Place the meat in the pan with the brine and leave it for 12-24 hours.
4. After that, remove the meat from the brine and place it on 2 layers of foil.
5. Season the piece of meat with spices on all sides and wrap it well in aluminum foil.
6.Bake the meat in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1-1.5 hours, depending on the size.
7. Then remove the meat and check with a knife if it is ready: it must be soft and no pink juice.
8. If you plan to serve the meat cold, then let it cool completely in the aluminum foil.
How to make appetizer meatballs, soft and fluffy
For the appetizer meatball recipe I used pork and beef, mixed, half pork meat, half beef meat. I chopped the meat on a small sieve, then I chopped it once more.
Add salt, pepper, dried thyme, crushed garlic, grated onion, greens, grated zucchini and egg. I only put 1 egg per 1 kg of meat, if you use more eggs, the meatballs will be very strong.
Knead the composition very well, until you get a uniform consistency.
We prepare a bowl of white flour and another bowl of water that we will use to wet our palms.
We will make small, round meatballs, around 20 grams. We cut them either using only our hands, if not, you can use a teaspoon or a cup of ice cream to give them shape.
After shaping the meatballs, roll them well in white flour.
Heat the oil first, then fry the meatballs and turn them on all sides. The fire must be suitable, if it is very hot, they will burn on the outside and will be raw on the inside, if the fire is too slow, they will absorb too much oil.
When the meatballs are golden brown, we take them out in a strainer, to get rid of the excess oil. If you don't have a strainer, take them out on a plate lined with absorbent napkins.
That's all, I got some delicious appetizer meatballs, they are soft, fluffy, well seasoned.
How to make appetizer meatballs, soft and fluffy?
I recommend you to watch the video recipe for meatballs, to see up close how I prepare everything:
I invite you to try this recipe, these meatballs are simple and are some wonderful appetizers, perfect for festive meals.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo How to make appetizer meatballs, soft and fluffy